On Mac, when the Sawgrass Print Manager is running, you should see a small logo at top right. Please click on the logo to see the SPM menu appear.
On Windows, please click on the hidden icons arrow down at the bottom right of the task bar, near the date and time. When the Sawgrass Print Manager is running you should see the SPM logo in the hidden icons.
- Creative Studio Designer: Allows you to directly load into the Creative Studio Online Designer
- Open Local File: Allows you to open a local file for printing
- Pause Scanning: Pause the scanning of the Hot-Folders. If paused you will need to resume scanning in order to print.
- Smart Folder Manager: Allows you to create, delete or manage the Hot-Folders
- Palette Manager: Allows you add, remove or edit the colour palette
- Options: Allows you to change options such as language, SPM edition, unit of measure, PDF options and whether to run the SPM on startup
- Printer Utilities: Allows you to access the printer utilities such as the ink levels, printer information, nozzle check, head cleans, primary chart, PRN's and File Spooler.
- Manage Printers: Allows you to install a new printer driver and the assigned ink set
- Manage Paper Size: Allows you to add or remove custom paper sizes from the Sawgrass Print Manager
- Help: Allows you to load the Sawgrass support page, launch remote support/TeamViewer, check for updates and check which version of SPM you have.
- Quit: Lets you close the Sawgrass Print Manager