Please see the instructions below in order to download and install the required Sawgrass Print manager software.
- Go to the Sawgrass website and create an account.
- Click on download software
- Click on Download SPM for Windows
- Please run the application once downloaded
- Select your language, click ok
- Click Install
- Click Finish
- You should now see a Creative Studio and Sawgrass Print manager icon on your desktop
- Please run the Sawgrass Print Manager by double clicking on its icon
- Click Agree when the License is displayed
- Enter your Sawgrass credentials, these are the same as the ones for the Sawgrass website
- If you have no printers installed, click on Setup New Printer. If you already have a printer installed, select the ink set inserted in your printer, then click Save.
Printer driver Installation
- If you are installing a new printer, select the correct printer model from the drop-down list and click Install.
- Select "I accept the agreement", and click Next
- Select "Add a new printer" and click Next.
- Select the connection method, then click Next.
Connecting via USB
- Please ensure the printer is powered off and the USB cable is disconnected, then click Next.
- Power the Printer on and connect the USB cable. Once the printer has been detected, it will move onto the next screen
Connecting via Network
- Select the search method and click Next
- Ensure that the printer is powered on and that the printer is connected to the network
- Select your printer, then click Next.
Printer installation continued
- Click Continue
- Click Set Now
- Ensure that the Bypass Tray or Option tray option is checked if one is connected to your printer, then click OK.
- Click Next
- Check "No, Restart later", then click Finish
The installation is now complete.
Please ensure that the Sawgrass Print Manager is running when printing. If it is not running, you will not be able to print.